Just wave your mobile phone to use this function in various situations.
In the US, Europe, Asia, and other countries and regions, this service allows you to pay small amounts, facilitating smart shopping without the trouble of using coins.1
You may feel, you could always pay by cash...But, by shopping with electronic money points are accumulated, even for small purchases.
These days, before you know it, your wallet becomes full of various membership cards and coupons. You can now carry them around in your phone. The result is a slimmed-down wallet that is easy to carry.
It looks convenient but what if I lose my phone?
- 1 This service can be used with "Osaifu-Keitai" compatible models (models with NFC [FeliCa]). Use of the Type A/B service requires a docomo mini UIM Card (pink) so have your card replaced at a docomo Shop. Depending on your compatible model, the software related to "Osaifu-Keitai" may also need to be updated (product update). For details, see "Software Updates" in the user's manual for your model.
- Some functions may not be available depending on the model.
View details on the "Osaifu-Keitai" service.
iD credit payment service
iD is a service that enables shopping with just a single "Osaifu-Keitai."
DOCOMO Credit Service DCMX
DCMX, which is compatible with iD, is a DOCOMO-unique credit service that enables you to accumulate lots of docomo Points.
Page will open in a new window.DOCOMO Credit Service DCMX (in Japanese only)
- FeliCa is a contactless IC card technology developed by Sony Corporation.
- FeliCa is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Please note that there may be services and functions for which some models are partially or completely incompatible.