Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular)
The largest Apple Watch display yet, seamlessly integrated into a new thinner case with sophisticated curved corners. Two heart sensors. Digital Crown with haptic feedback. Super powerful S4 chip. Apple Watch Series 4 resets the standard for what a watch can be.
To help you stay active and healthy,
Apple Watch Series 4 shows your daily movement as three simple metrics: Move, Exercise, and Stand. Together they make up the Activity rings that track your progress
all day long. The goal is to close your rings each day.
Apple Watch Series 4 is more than just a sports watch. It's like a trainer that understands the ways you work out — from running to yoga to swimming1 — and puts every metric you need right on your wrist.
Apple Watch Series 4 monitors your heart rate and lets you know if it detects something of concern — so you can take action and consult your doctor. It inspires you to live a healthier life every day.
Walkie-Talkie, phone calls, and messages. Stream Apple Music.2 New ways to
use Siri. Ride transit or shop with Suica.3
Built-in cellular lets you do it all on
your watch — even while you're away
from your phone.4
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended. Milanese Loop is not water resistant.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/KM207105.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details. Check www.apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Some bands are sold separately.
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 12 or later. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.