Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular)
You've never seen a watch
that makes you this active.
This watch has
a display that
With the Always-On Retina display,
you always see the time and your
shows your daily movement in
three simple rings.
Move, exercise, and stand make up the
Activity rings. It tracks your progress
and inspire you to sit less, move more,
and exercise every day. You can even
compete with friends in challenges.
And becomes your
partner to reach
your fitness goals.
With advanced workout
metrics, GPS, and water
resistance to 50 meters, it's
made for all the ways you
60 million songs.
Listen to the entire Apple Music
library,2 not to mention podcasts and
This watch keeps
an eye on your heart.
Quickly check your heart rate,
and get notifications when it
appears to be too high or too low.
And tells you when
things are getting
a little loud.
The Noise app alerts you when decibels
rise to levels that can impact your hearing.
And lets you
track your cycle
with a tap.
The Cycle Tracking app makes
it easy to log information about
your menstrual cycle.
This watch has a great
sense of direction.
With a compass and ground
elevation, it's made for life's twists
and turns, and ups and downs.
It gets apps
in a snap.
The App Store is now on your wrist, so
you can find and download the latest
apps in seconds.
And lets you go
With cellular you can call from the trail,
text from the surf, or stream music from
the slopes.3 All with just your watch.
And pay for
Shop at a convenience store.
Ride transit with Suica. Do it
instantly and securely with
Did we mention this
watch tells time?
With more than a hundred watch faces
and infinite ways to personalize them,
there's never been a watch like this.
Compare Apple Watch models.
- Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Some bands sold separately.
- Apple Watch Series 5 and Apple Watch Series 3 require iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.
- Apple Watch is not a medical device.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. AppleCare, Apple Music, Apple Pay, App Store, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.