AppleCare+ for Apple Watch
Protect your Apple Watch with AppleCare+.
Every Apple Watch comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike extends your coverage and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to an ¥9,200 (tax inclusive) service fee*1
Service and support, all in one stop
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world*1
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair*1
- Pick-up and delivery service: A courier will pick up your Apple Watch
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Apple Watch
- Included accessories such as the charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of ¥9,200 (tax inclusive) service fee*1
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using watchOS
- Software support for Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
See Apple's website for details of AppleCare+.
How to Apply and Pay
You can apply at a docomo Shop, an authorized docomo retailer, or an Apple Store. Available payment methods differ depending on the application service counter.
At docomo Shops/docomo retailers
|¥220 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Nike+ (New applications are no longer accepted)|
|¥220 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch SE, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 3|
|¥357 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 6, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4|
Applications through payment of a monthly charge are only accepted at the same time as you purchase an Apple Watch.
- Some shops cannot handle applications.
- If you cancel your Xi subscription or 5G subscription, or apply to retain your phone number, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Lump-sum payment is not accepted.
At the Apple Store
|Only ¥5,280 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Nike+ (New applications are no longer accepted)|
|Only ¥5,280 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch SE, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 3|
|Only ¥8,580 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 6, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4|
- You must purchase AppleCare+ for Apple Watch through lump-sum payment within 30 days of purchasing the Apple Watch to be warrantied.
- Only available at the Apple Stores.
- The date that you purchased your Apple Watch and malfunction or damage to your Apple Watch will be confirmed.
- Monthly payment is not accepted.
- Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Service fees are inclusive of tax.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Availability of each service option depends on the country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.