AppleCare+ for Apple Watch
Protection for your Apple Watch
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch. And it adds coverage for two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of ¥8,400 (excl. tax) plus applicable tax. You can preferentially contact an Apple expert by either chat or phone*1.
- Service and support, all in one stop
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Pickup and delivery repair service or take-in repair service
- Express replacement service
- Hardware product warranty for Apple Watch, battery, and other accessories
- Coverage for accidental damage due to handling (limited to two incidents, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax.)
- Software support for watchOS and genuine Apple Watch apps
- Connection to iPhone (including iOS and the Apple Watch apps)
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ for full details.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
See Apple's website for details of AppleCare+.
How to Apply and Pay
You can apply at a docomo Shop, an authorized docomo retailer, or an Apple Store. Available payment methods differ depending on the application service counter.
At docomo Shops/docomo retailers
|¥200 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Nike+ (New applications are no longer accepted)|
|¥200 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 3|
|¥325 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4|
Applications through payment of a monthly charge are only accepted at the same time as you purchase an Apple Watch.
- Some shops cannot handle applications.
- If you cancel your Xi subscription or 5G subscription, or apply to retain your phone number, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Lump-sum payment is not accepted.
At the Apple Store
|Only ¥4,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Nike+ (New applications are no longer accepted)|
|Only ¥4,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 3|
|Only ¥7,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5, AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4|
- You must purchase AppleCare+ for Apple Watch through lump-sum payment within 30 days of purchasing the Apple Watch to be warrantied.
- Only available at the Apple Stores.
- The date that you purchased your Apple Watch and malfunction or damage to your Apple Watch will be confirmed.
- Monthly payment is not accepted.
- Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.