A user-friendly and elegant app, acclaimed worldwide by 100,000,000 people, is now available for businesses
Store, share, and discover knowledge with a team.
A business version of Evernote is now available from DOCOMO!
We have stopped accepting new applications for Evernote Business for Education on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
- Evernote Business
- Annual charge: ¥12,000/user
A business version of Evernote, an extremely popular personal cloud service with the slogan "Remember Everything," was added to DOCOMO's Business Plus (in Japanese only). While retaining its user-friendly personal functions, the business functions have been enhanced to satisfy usage requirements for a department or team.
Implementation sizeRecommended for a wide range of business sizes from a small start-up company to a company of over 300 employees
- Use individual knowledge smartly in a department or team
When you are editing/viewing a note or searching it on a browser, business notes related to its content or search keyword are displayed. This will help you find knowledge buried in your company's notes or an employee who knows a lot about it.
- Business-level management functions and security
Administrators can know which employee joins which notebook and performs what operation. All communication paths are encrypted by SSL. Customer information is securely managed in a multiple data center configuration.
Charges and Support
Initial charge: ¥0, Annual charge: ¥12,000/user. Easy registration
The annual charge is ¥12,000 per user. You can install it easily without initial or setup costs.
Advantages unique to DOCOMO
Even a single user can sign up!
The minimum number of user accounts is one. You can add users in increments of one. Therefore, unnecessary costs are not incurred.
DOCOMO will bill for the usage charge. Credit card registration is not required.
Reliable customer support
Those who are subscribing to DOCOMO's Business Plus Concierge Desk or have 10 or more users can use Evernote Telephone Support (reservation required).
Checklist before Application
- The annual charge for Business Plus Evernote Business is ¥12,000 per account. The payment must be made in a lump sum the month following when a subscription is made.
- When you have already subscribed to Business Plus Evernote Business and you add a new account, you will be billed for the account on a monthly pro rata basis for the remainder of the current subscription.
- Even if you cancel Business Plus (in Japanese only) within one year of the date of subscription agreement, you will not be refunded for the paid usage charge.
- To apply for the service, you must be using one or more DOCOMO Xi/FOMA lines (*) under your company's name.
- The number of Business Plus Evernote Business accounts does not have to be the same as the number of Xi/FOMA lines.
- You may not be able to make a subscription if your company was not founded according to the laws of Japan or if its principal office is not located in Japan.
- You must agree that subscriber information (including information that qualifies as personal information. Hereinafter referred to as "subscriber information") is used by DOCOMO for the following purposes:
- Contact with the subscriber about agreement, change, or management of the subscription, subscriber identification, handling of Business Plus-related failures, and other implementations of the contract concerning calculation, billing, or receipt of usage charges
- DOCOMO discloses subscriber information (including but not limited to the subscription application or documents related to the subscription) to Evernote and collects and receives subscriber information (excluding the login ID and password issued by the service provider) from Evernote.
- If you apply for a subscription between the 1st and 20th of the month, it will begin in one or two business days of the application date. For an application between the 21st and the end of the month, it will begin on the 1st day of the following month.
- Since it takes one or two business days for the subscription to start after the application date, if you apply near the end of the month, it may not begin on the 1st day of the following month.
Inquiries by Phone
docomo Corporate Information Center
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and New Year's holidays)
- Not available from overseas.
- All indicated amounts exclude tax.