Billing Plans and Discount Services for Which New Applications Are No Longer Accepted
The following is an introduction to billing plans and discount services for which new applications are no longer accepted. You can check the service conditions for usage charges.
Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru
For combinations of billing plans such as Basic Plans and Packet Packs, go to Structure of Pake-hodai & Pake-aeru (in Japanese only).
If your family is using docomo lines, packets can be shared between your family members through Share pack (in Japanese only).
For customers who are currently using these plans, only some administrative services are available, such as the ability to change billing plans.
- For information about 2daime-Plus, Upper Limit for Data Volume Option, Share Pack Separate Line Billing Option and Packet CarryOver, see Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru Related Optional Services.
FOMA Billing Plans
The following is the list of FOMA billing plans.
Basic Plan and Value Plan include Limit Functions (in Japanese only), which do not allow calls to be made when the data limit is surpassed. For customers who are currently using Basic Plan or Value Plan, only some administrative services are available, such as the ability to change billing plans.
- For information about Type SS, Type S, Type M, Type L, Type LL, Type Simple, Type Limit, Family Wide and Family Wide Limit, please see Basic Plan (in Japanese only).
- For information about Type SS Value, Type S Value, Type M Value, Type L Value, Type LL Value, Type Simple Value, Type Limit Value, Family Wide Value and Family Wide Limit Value, please see Value Plan (in Japanese only).
- Customers who are currently using Type Simple or Type Simple Value can send and receive i-mode mails and sp-mode mails for domestic use only without any charges with an application for Mail Tsukai-hodai (in Japanese only).
- For information about FOMA Plan 39, FOMA Plan 49, FOMA Plan 67, FOMA Plan 100, FOMA Plan 150 and Limit Plus, please see Previous FOMA Billing Plans (in Japanese only).
- For information about Packet Pack 10, Packet Pack 30, Packet Pack60 and Packet Pack 90, please see Packet Pack (Packet Discount Service) (in Japanese only).
- If you apply for a compatible ISP such as mopera U with a FOMA that is subscribed to a packet flat-rate service such as Pake-hodai double, connecting to a specific access point allows you to use 128K communication (in Japanese only), which offers a maximum of 128 Kbps for receiving and 64 Kbps for sending from an external device.
Billing Plans (Gigaho, etc.)
The following is the list of Xi/FOMA plans that include data communications fees in the monthly charges.
For customers who subscribed on or after October 1, 2019.
For customers who subscribed on or before September 30, 2019
Xi Billing Plans
The following is the list of Xi billing plans.
Xi Talk 24 (in Japanese only), which combines Type Xi Plan Ninen and Xi Kake-hodai, provides 24/7 domestic calling at a flat-rate between docomo mobile lines in not only Xi areas but also in FOMA areas.
- Customers who are using Xi Pake-hodai Light, Xi Pake-hodai Flat, Xi Pake-hodai double, Xi Raku-Raku Pake-hodai, or Xi Pake-hodai for Juniors can use the service at a regular speed even if the data limit is surpassed with an application for Cancelling 128 kbps Communications (in Japanese only).
Xi Data Communications
The following is the list of plans for customers to use a Xi-compatible mobile Wi-Fi router or a USB-type device or tablet dedicated to data communications.
FOMA Data Communications
The following is the list of plans dedicated to FOMA data communications. Some plans can be combined with a specific discount service.
- For information about Data Plan SS, Data Plan SS Value, Data Plan S Packet Plus, Data Plan S Value, Data Plan M Packet Plus, Data Plan M Value, Data Plan L Packet Plus, Data Plan L Value, Data Plan LL Packet Plus and Data Plan LL Value, please see Measured-rate Data Plan (in Japanese only).
The following shows the list of discount services that allow you to save monthly usage charges.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.