Service for this billing plan started on October 1, 2019.
The discount conditions and cancellation fee are different for customers who subscribed on or before September 30, 2019. For details, check Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019).
Data Plus is a billing plan for Xi subscribers and recommended for tablets and routers. With Gigaho or Gigalight, you can even share your data amount with the second device such as a tablet or a router *1 for an additional ¥1,000 a month.
- Application : Required
These are monthly charges of Data Plus, started on October 1, 2019.*2
|Available data volume||- *3|
- The displayed charge applies to customers who applied for this plan on or after October 1, 2019. The discount conditions and cancellation fee are different for customers who are subscribed to Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019).
Paired Billing Plan
You are required to have a subscription under the same subscription name to Gigaho or Gigalight in order to use Data Plus.
You can apply for one Data Plus subscription per Gigaho or Gigalight line. You cannot subscribe to Data Plus alone.*4
You also need to configure your devices to specify the lines you wish to pair.
- Up to 30 GB a month without speed restrictions
- For data usage between 1 GB and 7 GB, you pay only for the data amount you use each month.
- Gigaho or Gigalight plans subscribed to on or before September 30, 2019 can also be used as paired lines.
About Available Data Amount
The data amount used on the Data Plus subscription will pull data amount from your paired Gigaho or Gigalight subscription.
If you have surpassed your data limit for the month, your maximum data rate under Gigaho will be 1 Mbps when sending or receiving, or 128 Kbps when sending and receiving under Gigalight, and the rate on your paired Data Plus device will depend on the plan to which you are paired.
This is a billing plan for one person who wishes to use both smartphone and tablet. With Data Plus you can use devices economically.
In the case that Gigaho is the paired line
- You can use up to 30 GB a month on 2 lines without speed restrictions.
- Enjoy reception and transmission speeds of up to 1 Mbps on both lines even after surpassing your data limit.
How to Apply
You can apply by PC, smartphone, docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode), phone, or at a docomo Shop.
docomo Feature Phone
You can apply from (docomo Online Application). The required d ACCOUNT can be easily issued, so even beginners can start using right away.
- When accessing from a PC, a d ACCOUNT is required.
- When accessing from a smartphone or docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode), a Network PIN is required.
- Operation procedures on the actual screens are in Japanese.
- Business hours :
- 24 hours *6
- To apply from a DOCOMO mobile phone, call 151 (toll free, in Japanese only) without an area code.
- For inquiries in English, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish, and applications from landline phones, see General Inquiries (docomo Information Center).
- Business hours :
- 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
All shops provide this support service through interpreters, to enable foreign language speaking customers to stop by freely and comfortably.
Business hours differ by shop. See the pages of individual shops for details.
- Business hours :
- Within the business hours of the corresponding shop
- Unavailable from 10:30 p.m. every Tuesday to 7:00 a.m. the following morning due to system maintenance.
Please be sure to read the following before applying for Data Plus.
- The following notes applies to customers who applied for this plan on or after October 1, 2019. The discount conditions and cancellation fee are different for customers who are subscribed to Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019).
About billing plan in general
- Gigaho, Gigalight, Keitai Plan, Data Plus, and Kids' Keitai Plan applied for on or after Tuesday, October 1, 2019, are indicated as Gigaho 2, Gigalight 2, Keitai Plan 2, Data Plus 2, and Kids' Keitai Plus 2 in bills, respectively.
- Various discounts such as Monthly Support, Device Purchase Support, docomo with, docomo Student Discount for which new applications are no longer accepted as of May 31, 2019, e-billing Discount, and U25 Ouen Discount do not apply to Gigaho, Gigalight, Keitai Plan, Data Plus, nor Kids Keitai Plan (hereinafter referred to as Billing Plans [Gigaho, etc.]). When changing to plans to Billing Plans (Gigaho, etc.) for a line for which a discount has already been applied, the discount will be terminated. (If you change to Billing Plans [Gigaho, etc.] during the cancellation charge period for Device Purchase Support, you will be required to pay the preset cancellation charge.
- Billing Plans (Gigaho, etc.) (excluding Kids Keitai Plan) are billing plans that require a subscription to a designated ISP service. The listed monthly charges include the monthly charges (¥300/month) for the designated ISP service. If you use an ISP service with a monthly charge of ¥500, ¥200 will be added to the listed monthly charges.
[Designated ISP Services]
sp-mode (¥300/month)/mopera U Standard Plan (¥500/month)/Business mopera Internet (¥300/month)
- For new subscriptions or an immediate change in billing plan, the new billing plan will be applied on the day of your application.
- The monthly charges for billing plans and Voice Option will not be calculated on a per diem basis, regardless of the days of use. However, the monthly charge of the month of your application will be calculated with a per diem basis only if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application (including MNP). (Even if you apply for the service at the time of a new subscription application [including MNP], if you change/cancel/terminate your subscription during the same month [excluding changes/termination at an end of month appointment], the per diem basis will not be applied. When a per diem basis is applied, Gigalight will be calculated on a per diem basis according to the step of the new contract (including MNP) month.
- The monthly usage charges for ISP services will be calculated at a per diem basis depending on the number of days of use. When you are not subscribed to an ISP service and apply to change to a Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.) that will be applied the following month, you will be required to subscribe to an ISP service on the month of your application, but you will not be charged until the following month. (If communications using an ISP service occur during the month that you applied for a Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.) that is to be applied the following month, you will be billed for the communications occurred according to the billing plan of the month of your application.
- With regards to billing statement usage charges, if the Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.) subscriber (or the representative subscriber of the Billing Plan [Gigaho, etc.] if subscribed to a single billing service) would like the stetement by post, you will be charged an issuance charge of ¥100 per bill for those paying by automatic bank transfer or credit card, or ¥150 per bill for those paying by bill. (Excludes customers who are not responsible for the issuance charge of their bill, etc.)
- Those who subscribe to a Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.) (excluding Kids Keitai Plan) may use the docomo Wi-Fi ISP option until June 30, 2020. During this period, the option will be free of charge because of the Free docomo Wi-Fi Campaign.
In order to continue using the new Wi-Fi service after this campaign ends, you will need to be issued a d ACCOUNT and register your d POINT user information. Register early. We will provide details about our new Wi-Fi service separately on the DOCOMO website and such.
- The Hearty Discount is applied to billing plans with a non-fixed period subscription for Gigaho, Gigalight, Data Plus and Keitai Plan, applied on and after October 1, 2019. The amount of discount is ¥370 including the ISP service discount for Gigaho, Gigalight and Keitai Plan, and ¥200 including the ISP service discount for the Data Plan.
- Domestic communications charges cost ¥20 every 30 seconds.
- During international roaming, the SMS sending charge is ¥50 per message, and SMS sending charges for the ship/airplane roaming services are ¥170 per message. SMS messages can contain up to 70 characters in all cases.
- Consumption tax is not added.
- If you are changing billing plans multiple times during the same month, a processing charge of ¥1,000 will be applied from the third time you change.
- Depending on network congestion, communication may be slow, or connection may be difficult. If your data usage is especially high within the last three days including the current day (FOMA: over 3,000,000 packets), your data rate may become slower than customers who have not used as much data. (This applies to communications on FOMA devices used under Xi subscriptions.) If you use a large amount of data during a certain period of time or during a single connection, you are connected for a long time, or you connect repeatedly during a certain amount of time, your communications may be interrupted.
- Renewal Loyalty Points are not rewarded for Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.).
If you switch to Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.), you will lose the Renewal Loyalty Points that were granted before changing the plan.
Customers who subscribed to the Billing Plan (Gigaho, etc.) on or before September 30, 2019
- The above billing plan is applicable to customers who subscribed on or after Tuesday, October 1, 2019. A separate application is required to switch to the above plan.
- For customers who are subscribed to a billing plan with a fixed period subscription, the current two-year subscription will be automatically renewed if you do not request any change of the subscription. A cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is incurred if you cancel the line at any time other than the renewal period.
- If a customer who is subscribed to a billing plan with a fixed period subscription changes it to the above plan at any time other than the renewal period, a cancellation fee for the previous plan is reserved until the month before the month of expiration of the fixed period subscription.
- If a customer who is subscribed to a billing plan with a fixed period subscription changes it to the above plan at any time other than the renewal period on or after Tuesday, October 1, 2019, and cancels it by the end of the month before the month of expiration of the fixed period subscription, a cancellation fee for the previous plan will be incurred. (If it is changed to a billing plan with a fixed period subscription, the new plan will take over the fixed period subscription term.)
About Data Plus
- It is only possible to apply if you are subscribed to Gigaho or Gigalight under the same subscription name, and if you wish to change the name of the subscriber, you will need to change the name of the subscriber for each line. Additionally, if you no longer meet the requirements, your plan may be changed to Gigalight.
- If you have surpassed your monthly data limit, your adjusted data rate will be based on the billing plan with which you are paired.
- For lines subscribed to Data Plus, additional data cannot be purchased with Speed Mode or Additional 1 GB Option. You must apply from the paired Gigaho or Gigalight line.
- You may only apply if you are subscribed to Gigaho or Gigalight under the same subscriber name. You cannot subscribe to Data Plus alone.
- Voice calls cannot be used.
- The data amount for a line subscribed to Data Plus is taken from the available data amount of the paired Gigaho or Gigalight.
- If you no longer meet the requirements, your plan may be changed to Gigalight.
- This is applicable to customers registered under their personal name who have selected d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) as the payment method at the end of the usage month in a plan with a non-fixed period subscription. If d CARD/d CARD GOLD (including Family CARD) is selected as the payment method for usage charges for the main line of a single billing group, the sub lines are also eligible for d CARD Payment Discount. This subscription cannot be combined with Hearty Discount.
- Under the condition that you remain on the same line for 2 years, your subscription will be automatically renewed every 2 years unless you request a specific change of the subscription. If you cancel it after three months have passed starting from the month of expiration of the two-year fixed period subscription, a cancellation fee of ¥1,000 will be incurred.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.
- This billing plan is applicable to customers who subscribed on or after October 1, 2019. The discount conditions and cancellation fee are different for customers who are subscribed to Data Plus (Applied through September 30, 2019).
- Please check the Conditions of Provision (in Japanese only) for details on Data Plus.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.