Unused communications allowances can be carried over for two months.
Application : Not Required
- Unused communications allowances can be carried over
Unused communications allowances*1 can be automatically carried over for two months.
- Can be used for various communications such as calls and packet communications
Communications allowances which are carried over can be used for voice communications as well as i-mode and mail.
- Sharing within discount group
If you subscribe to Business Call Discount or Office Discount under a corporate name, you can share within the group unused communications allowances still remaining after the two-month carry-over period.
- Applies to Packet Packs too*2
Packet Pack communications allowances are also eligible.
- Zutto CarryOver applies if you subscribe under a personal name or if you subscribe under a corporate name but are not subscribed to Business Call Discount or Office Discount. Please see Zutto CarryOver (in Japanese only) for details.
- Communications allowances included in FOMA billing plans and free packets.
- New applications for Packet Pack 10 and Packet Pack 30 are no longer accepted as of December 31, 2008.
New applications for Packet Pack 60 and Packet Pack 90 are no longer accepted as of March 31, 2009.