Customers who have been issued any of the following, and who are registered as users.
DOCOMO will check the following documents at the time of application.
- Government-issued identification booklet for the physically challenged (Shintai Shogaisha Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Akai Techo'.)
- Government-issued identification booklet for the mentally challenged (Ryoiku Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Ai no Techo' or 'Midori no Techo'.)
- Government-issued welfare booklet for the mentally ill (Seishin Shogaisha Hoken Fukushi Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Shogaisha Techo'.)
- Government-issued specified disease treatment recipient certificate (Tokutei Shikkan Iryo Jyukyushasho)
- Government-issued specified disease registrant certificate (Tokutei Shikkan Torokushasho)
- Specified intractable disease medical expense recipient certificate (Tokutei Iryohi [Shitei Nanbyo] Jyukyushasho)
(The names may differ depending on the issuer.)
- The discount can be applied only if the customer who has been issued any of the above is registered as the subscriber or user and is limited to one line per customer. (The discount can be applied only to one line within the same month. If Hearty Discount is already being applied to another line, the application for the new line will be applied from the month after the month in which the Hearty Discount being applied is cancelled.)
- In cases where the following changes have occurred in the booklet/certificate, call the docomo Information Center at 0120-005-250 (toll free), or visit a local docomo Shop.
- If details (identification number and issuing body) have been changed
- If you are no longer qualified and have returned your identification booklet/certificate