Customers who have been issued any of the following, and who are registered as users.
DOCOMO will check the following documents at the time of application.
- Government-issued identification booklet for the physically challenged (Shintai Shogaisha Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Akai Techo'.)
- Government-issued identification booklet for the mentally challenged (Ryoiku Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Ai no Techo' or 'Midori no Techo'.)
- Government-issued welfare booklet for the mentally ill (Seishin Shogaisha Hoken Fukushi Techo)
(This is sometimes referred to as the 'Shogaisha Techo'.)
- Government-issued specified disease treatment recipient certificate (Tokutei Shikkan Iryo Jyukyushasho)
- Government-issued specified disease registrant certificate (Tokutei Shikkan Torokushasho)
(The names may differ depending on the issuer.)
- Applications for Hearty Discount are limited to one line per eligible customer.
- In cases where the following changes have occurred in the booklet/certificate, call the docomo Information Center at 0120-005-250 (toll free), or visit a local docomo Shop.
- If details (identification number and issuing body) have been changed
- If you are no longer qualified and have returned your identification booklet/certificate