This packet flat-rate service for smartphones enables unlimited use of smartphone flat-rate communications for a flat-rate monthly charge of ¥5,200.
Application : Required
- Economical service for users who want to enjoy rich content on their smartphones
Unlimited use*1 of smartphone flat-rate communications*2 for a flat-rate monthly charge of ¥5,200 means you can enjoy rich content worry free.
- When connecting to a flat-rate access point
- Smartphone flat-rate communications refer to domestic FOMA packet communications using a smartphone flat-rate access point.
- Smartphones can exchange large volumes of data when the versions of installed software are updated, applications are used, and functions automatically perform communications in the background, so packet communications charges may become high and even a two-tiered packet flat-rate service may reach its upper limit in a short period of time. DOCOMO, therefore, strongly recommends using Pake-hodai FLAT.
- A subscription to a compatible provider, such as sp-mode (¥300/month), or mopera U (U Standard Plan for ¥500/month), is required to use smartphones.
- An i-mode monthly charge of ¥300 is required to use i-mode. (An i-mode subscription is not required for ISP Content Access only.)
- Content usage charges, i-mode information charges, and some other charges may apply for some sites in addition to packet communications charges.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.