<End of application period for Keitai Pack>
We have stopped accepting new applications for Keitai Pack on Friday, May 31, 2019.
Customers who are currently subscribed to Kake-hodai Plan, Kake-hodai Light Plan, Simple Plan can change between Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack, Basic pack, Ultra Data pack, and Keitai Pack beyond Saturday, June 1, 2019.
This is a service for single docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode) users with flat-rate two-tier packet communications.
This service can be used in combination with the Kake-hodai Plan, Kake-hodai Light Plan or Simple plan of Basic Plan.
- Application : Required
Packet Pack for docomo Feature Phones (Keitai Pack)
Keitai Pack is a two-tiered packet flat-rate service for docomo Feature Phone users.
|Name of plan||Available data volume||Flat-rate monthly charge
(Data volume included in flat-rate monthly charge)
|Upper limit amount||Communications charge|
|<In case of Platinum stage>
After applying Zutto DOCOMO Wari Plus
- The communications charge is ¥0.6/KB when using a docomo Feature Phone (i-mode), while for other devices the upper limit amount will be applied for the relevant month regardless of the communications volume.
Related Optional Services
- Increase the available data volume in 1 GB (¥1,000) increments.
- Carry over to the end of the next month.
- This service notifies you by mail when a data volume specified by DOCOMO has been reached.
- The Share option flat-rate charge (¥500/month) is applied automatically to the sub lines in the share group.
- If the total communications volume used this month exceeded the volume of data that can be used with the subscribed plan, Limit Mode will apply.
|Name of basic plan||Packet Packs to which you can subscribe|
|Kake-hodai Plan/Kake-hodai Light Plan/Simple plan||Basic pack, Ultra Data L/LL pack, Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack 30/50/100, Keitai Pack|
|Data Plan||Basic pack, Ultra Data L/LL pack, Basic Share pack, Ultra Share pack 30/50/100|
- A subscription to an applicable Packet Pack is required when subscribing to Kake-hodai Light Plan. (With regards to the share group sub lines, a subscription to a Packet Pack applicable for the representative line is required.)
Great Discount and Services
Zutto DOCOMO Wari Plus/Renewal Loyalty Points
A discount or d POINT reward is granted according to the d POINT CLUB stage. When you renew your two-year subscription, you will also receive Renewal Loyalty Points.
- A subscription to a Xi subscription and Kake-hodai Plan (for feature phones) or Kake-hodai Light Plan (for feature phones) are required when subscribing to Keitai Pack.
- If you subscribe to Keitai Pack, you will be eligible for docomo Wi-Fi Forever Free Campaign. However, you need to apply for docomo Wi-Fi (sp-mode) (¥300/month) so please apply via docomo Online Procedures, docomo Information Center, or docomo Shop. A discount of ¥300/month will be received from the month of application to docomo Wi-Fi (sp-mode).
- The flat-rate monthly charge is the same regardless of the usage method (including tethering). However, the basic monthly charge varies depending on the device that is used.
- Data communications during international roaming (excluding when using Packet Pack Overseas Option) or Short Message Service (SMS) are not covered by the flat rate.
- If a Packet Pack subscriber and share group member use a carrier in a Global 1day Pake and Global Pake-hodai compatible country or region, each charge will be billed for the line that used the services.
- If you subscribe to the Packet Pack at the same time as a new subscription, the flat rate will be calculated on a per-diem basis. If you do not subscribe to Packet Pack at the same time as a new subscription, the flat rate will not be calculated on a per-diem basis. If you change Packet Pack during the same month as the month of a new subscription, the flat rate will not be calculated on a per-diem basis and a flat rate will be billed twice.
- If you subscribe to Packet Pack at the same time as changing the current FOMA/Xi packet flat-rate service subscriber line to a basic plan or if you subscribe to the Packet Pack at the same time as changing the packet flat-rate service subscriber line from FOMA to Xi, Packet Pack will be applied after you apply. In this case, only the volume of data used with Packet Pack will be calculated as the volume of data used in the current month only if the change is made for the first time, and the flat rate for the FOMA/Xi packet flat-rate service for the current month will not be charged. Unless the change is made for the first time, a flat rate will be billed twice.
- If you change one Packet Pack to another, the change will in principle be applied from the following month. If you change the subscription from Xi to FOMA or vice versa and continue to use the same Packet Pack, an additional charge will not be incurred. In that case, the volume of data that can be used and the volume of data that was used will be carried over.
- If the volume of data that was used in the past three days including the current day is particularly large (approx. 3 million packets or more for FOMA), data rates may become slower than those of other subscribers. (This also applies to communications made using a FOMA model with a Xi subscription.) Also, communications may be cut off if a large amount of data communications is made within a certain period of time or during a single connection, if a connection continues for a prolonged time, or if there are consecutive connections within a set period of time.
- Some FOMA models do not support 128 kbps communications, so packet communications may not be possible until the end of the month once you exceed the available data volume. (The data rate will not become a maximum of 128 kbps for sending and receiving. Check the conditions of provision for applicable models.)
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.
- For the details on the provision conditions of the basic plan and Packet Pack of Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru, check Provision Conditions (in Japanese only).