DOCOMO Group Environmental Declaration and Green Action Plan 2030
DOCOMO Group Environmental Declaration
DOCOMO Group's vision for the global environment
DOCOMO Group's Environmental Targets - Green Action Plan 2030
DOCOMO has developed the new DOCOMO Group Environmental Declaration, which presents its vision for global environmental protection, and Green Action Plan 2030, which summarizes the Group's environmental targets through to 2030.
The DOCOMO Group's Environmental Targets, the Green Action Plan 2030, which embodied the actions for the three initiative themes, were classified into two categories from the perspectives of "innovative docomo" and "Responsible docomo," which are the DOCOMO Group's CSR policy. One is Green Actions of Innovative docomo and the other is Green Actions of Responsible docomo. We will work to achieve the five targets set under these actions toward 2030.
Green Actions of Innovative docomo
We will contribute to creating a low-carbon society and minimizing climate change risks by providing DOCOMO's services to customers.
|Realizing a low carbon future||Amount of contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions across society:
at least 40 million tons
|We will promote various initiatives to contribute to the adaptation
to climate change, and we will make collaborative efforts with our stakeholders.
Toward a Decarbonized Future
We have set targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions by FY 2030 and have been certified under the SBT (Science Based Targets) Initiative*1. We have set greenhouse gas emission reduction targets under Scope 1*2 and Scope 2*3 "1.5 degrees target"*4, and are working to achieve a 50% reduction.
|Targets for FY 2030||Scope 1 and Scope 2||50% reduction from FY 2018|
|Scope 3※5||14% reduction from FY 2019|
- International initiatives to certify that a company's greenhouse gas reduction targets are consistent with scientific evidence.
- Emissions from in-house fuel use.
- Emissions associated with the generation of electricity purchased by the company.
- Science-based targets for greenhouse gas emission reduction to limit pre-industrial temperature increases to 1.5℃.
- Indirect emissions other than Scope 1 and Scope 2 (Emissions in the supply chain related to business activities).