Technical journals that introduce new technologies, services and R&D activities at NTT DOCOMO and Group companies.
On the Publication of the 25th Anniversary Issue of NTT DOCOMO Technical Journal
History of Mobile Communications with a Look Back at NTT DOCOMO R&D and Outlook for the Future —The long and winding road—
Current and Future R&D at NTT DOCOMO for the 5G Era
Current State and Progress in Each Area
- Radio Access Network in 5G Era
- Core Network for Social Infrastructure in 5G Era
- Evolution of Devices for the 5G Era
- Trends in AI and Big Data Analysis
Open Innovation with 5G Co-creation Partners
- Views of the Future Pioneered by 5G —A World Converging the Strengths of Partners—
- R&D Also on the Front Line! Co-creating Corporate Solutions with “TOPGUN”
You can view the details of the back issues of the "Technical Journal".
- Vol.20 No.2 Special Articles on AI Technologies Contributing to Industry and Society
- Vol.20 No.1 Special Articles on Demonstration of New Technologies for 5G
- Vol.19 No.4 Improving Customer Satisfaction and Operator Efficiency in Call Centers Using AI —Speech Recognition IVR—
- Vol.19 No.3 Special Articles on 5G Standardization Trends Toward 2020
- Vol.19 No.2 eSIM for Consumer Devices toward Expanded eSIM Usage - Secure Installation Conforming to GSMA -
- Vol.19 No.1 Base-station Equipment and Router-type Mobile Terminal Supporting 4×4 MIMO and 256QAM for 682 Mbps Maximum on Downlink
- Vol.18 No.4 Application of Biological Gas Analysis toward Self-health Management
- Vol.18 No.3 Translation Application with a View to 2020: Tegaki Hon'yaku
- Vol.18 No.2 Special Articles on Introducing the 3.5-GHz Band
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.