Technical journals that introduce new technologies, services and R&D activities at NTT DOCOMO and Group companies.
Toward the Co-creation of New AI Services
- Improving Customer Satisfaction and Operator Efficiency in Call Centers Using AI —Speech Recognition IVR—
- Deep Learning Platform Capable of Rapid Creation and Deployment of AI Models
- Online-testing Fraud Prevention System for Detecting Spoofing
- Spherical Drone Display
You can view the details of the back issues of the "Technical Journal".
- Vol.19 No.3 Special Articles on 5G Standardization Trends Toward 2020
- Vol.19 No.2 eSIM for Consumer Devices toward Expanded eSIM Usage - Secure Installation Conforming to GSMA -
- Vol.19 No.1 Base-station Equipment and Router-type Mobile Terminal Supporting 4×4 MIMO and 256QAM for 682 Mbps Maximum on Downlink
- Vol.18 No.4 Application of Biological Gas Analysis toward Self-health Management
- Vol.18 No.3 Translation Application with a View to 2020: Tegaki Hon'yaku
- Vol.18 No.2 Special Articles on Introducing the 3.5-GHz Band
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.