Information on Trial Service
With the Disaster Message Board Trial Service, You can Practice Posting and Checking Messages.
Periods when service is available
- The 1st and 15th of every month (0:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.)
- Three days at New Years (from noon on January 1 to 11:00 p.m., January 3)
- During Disaster Prevention Week (from August 30 to September 5)
- During Disaster Prevention and Volunteer Week (from January 15 to January 21)
- This service is only available during the service provision period. It is not available at other times. Please try out the trial service so that you know what to do in the event of a disaster.
- The trial version may not be available when a real disaster occurs.
Areas from which status information may be poste
- Nationwide FOMA, Xi, and 5G service areas*
- Areas accessible via Wi-Fi (Internet)
- To post status information from a smartphone, update Disaster Kit and then use Disaster Message Board (simple version).
No charges apply*
- Packet communications charges will apply to the following cases:
- When accessing disaster message boards provided by carriers other than DOCOMO
- Packet communications charges apply when accessing to non-Docomo Disaster Message Board services
- When accessing through international roaming service
- When receiving Disaster Message Board Notification Mail
- When receiving Disaster Message Board Request Mail (sp-mode users)
- When accessing the (Disaster/crime prevention and medical service) menu (i-mode users)
- When accessing dmenu (smartphone users)
PC and other devices*3
- Japanese version
- English version*4
- For customers using the Kids' iMenu
Select (dmenu) -> (Service list)-> (Disaster Message Board) -> (Disaster Message Board Trial Service) or check the DOCOMO website -> Disaster Status Confirmation Services.
- Differs from the access method to be used when an actual disaster occurs.
- Packet communications charges apply to access dmenu and the DOCOMO website.
- Messages can also be checked using non-DOCOMO mobile phones, PHS phones, PCs, and other devices.
- Service cannot be accessed through the English .
- The English version can be accessed from the "English" link on the Japanese Disaster Message Board Service.
Sending the URL of the Disaster Message Board Service to a Mail Address
You can send the URL of the Disaster Message Board Service to a mail address.
Send URL to a mobile phone (clicking on this link will open your e-mail software).
- If you do not have a default e-mail software, or if clicking on the link does not open your e-mail software, or if you are using a voice browser or similar, please send the above address to your own mobile phone.
Notes on Use
- Charges apply for receiving mail.
- If mail suspension is activated, the message will not be delivered.
- If you are using the Receive Mail from Selected Domains function, you will need to add the domain name of the address from which you receive the mail.
- Please note that messages can sometimes be delayed.
- Please do not use this service to send unsolicited (spam) mail.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.