Disaster Kit is a dedicated smartphone and tablet application for using Disaster Message Board Service, Disaster Voice Messaging Service and Area Mail Disaster Information Service.
This application is required to use Disaster Message Board (simple version)*1, send a message with Disaster Voice Messaging Service, and check received area mail and the receive operation of Area Mail Disaster Information Service from a smartphone or tablet.
- An application that provides voice guidance on how to post and check safety status information on Disaster Message Board.
- Disaster Message Board Service
- Disaster Voice Messaging Service
- Area Mail Disaster Information Service (in Japanese only)
iPhone or Smartphones and tablets running AndroidTM OS (AndroidTM 4.0 or later and iOS 10.0 or later) *2
- F-01D, SC-02C, SC-01D, SC-02D, SC-04D, Nexus 5X, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Sony TabletTM P, Sony TabletTM S, and dtab 01 are not compatible.
If the services will be used via Wi-Fi, version 10.0.0 or later of Disaster Kit is required.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- "Sony Tablet" is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.