May 13, 2015
DOCOMO to Integrate Mobile Services with Facebook
TOKYO, JAPAN, May 13, 2015 --- NTT DOCOMO, INC. announced today that it will integrate DOCOMO's dmarketTM services with social networking functions offered by Facebook®.
From this summer, DOCOMO will enable music from its dhitsTM music-streaming service to be shared with friends on Facebook. In addition, from Facebook's News Feed, people will be able to listen to music samples and then easily access full-length versions on dhits or purchase songs at dmusicTM.
Also, DOCOMO will launch "d anime store" Facebook pages to provide anime content including titles, key visuals and stories, which will allow Facebook users to easily find and share their favorite anime content.
Additionally, a shortcut to dmarket will be added to the Favorites section in the navigation bar of the Facebook apps from July.
Going forward, DOCOMO expects to announce further collaborations with Facebook, aiming to offer more added-valued and convenient DOCOMO's online services.
- Information in this press release, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current as of the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- "dmarket," "dhits," and "dmusic," are trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- NTT DOCOMO's "dmarket," "dhits," and "dmusic" services are only available to subscribers in Japan.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About NTT DOCOMO
NTT DOCOMO provides innovative, convenient and secure mobile services that enable smarter living for each customer. The company serves over 65 million mobile customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide LTE network and one of the world's most progressive LTE-Advanced networks. DOCOMO is a leading developer of a 5G network that it plans to deploy by 2020, as well as network function virtualization (NFV), NFC infrastructure and services, emerging IoT solutions, and more. Outside Japan, the company is providing technical and operational expertise to seven mobile operators and other partner companies, and is contributing to the global standardization of all-new mobile technologies. DOCOMO is listed on stock exchanges in Tokyo (9437) and New York (DCM). Please visit https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/.