September 16, 2015
DOCOMO to Offer Kake-hodai Light Plan
TOKYO, JAPAN, September 16, 2015 --- NTT DOCOMO, INC. announced today that it will begin offering "Kake-hodai Light PlanTM," a new basic plan under the "Kake-hodai & Pake-aeruTM" billing plan which allows subscribers to make unlimited domestic voice calls1 under five minutes at a monthly flat rate of 1,700 yen, from Friday, September 25.
The new billing plan will allow customers to casually enjoy flat-rate domestic calls because it enables them to make unlimited number of calls under five minutes at 1,700 yen per month. Voice calls longer than five minutes will incur a 20 yen charge for every 30 seconds. For customers subscribing to "Family Discount," however, voice calls between family members will be free of charge even if they are longer than five minutes.
The new billing plan will be available to any DOCOMO XiTM (LTE) users subscribing to applicable "Packet Packs2."
|"Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru" Basic Plans||Monthly Rate
|Voice Call Fee
(Domestic voice calls1)
|Kake-hodai Light Plan||1,700 yen3||
|2,700 yen||Free of charge
(unlimited voice calls)
Please see the attachment for more details about the billing plan.
(Open a PDF file)(Attachment) Overview of "Kake-hodai Light Plan" (PDF format: 96KB)
- 1 Voice calls to some other companies' phone numbers, including ones that start with 0180 or 0570, are not included.
- 2 Data M packTM, Data L packTM, Share packTM 15 thru 30, and Business share packTM 15 thru 3000 will be applicable. For the main-line subscribers in applicable "Packet Packs", the secondary-line subscribers will also be applicable.
- 3 A monthly rate of 3,200 yen will be applied without a 2-year contract.
- Prices in this press release do not include tax, unless otherwise noted.
- Kake-hodai Light Plan, Kake-hodai & Pake-aeru, Xi, Data M pack, Data L pack, Share pack and Business share pack are trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Xi is only available to subscribers in Japan.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About NTT DOCOMO
NTT DOCOMO provides innovative, convenient and secure mobile services that enable smarter living for each customer. The company serves over 67 million mobile customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide LTE network and one of the world's most progressive LTE-Advanced networks. DOCOMO is a leading developer of a 5G network that it plans to deploy by 2020, as well as network function virtualization (NFV), NFC infrastructure and services, emerging IoT solutions, and more. Outside Japan, the company is providing technical and operational expertise to seven mobile operators and other partner companies, and is contributing to the global standardization of all-new mobile technologies. DOCOMO is listed on stock exchanges in Tokyo (9437) and New York (DCM). Please visit https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/.
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Page will open in a new window.Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.