Changing Your Xi "crossy" Tablet or Phone Model to iPad
What you need to do when changing your Xi "crossy" tablet or phone model to iPad.
- Registration handling fee
- No fee applies in the case of the online shop.
- Your current Xi "crossy" handset including a docomo UIM Card (unless the phone has been lost or stolen *1)
- Originals of documents verifying the subscriber's identity are required when the phone has been lost or stolen.
- Originals of documents verifying the subscriber's identity if you purchase a mobile phone on installments when changing your mobile phone model.
- The application must be made by the subscriber in order to use DOCOMO installment payments under a personal name. An application cannot be accepted from a representative (except for a legal representative or family member of the subscriber).
- When applying for a DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract), monthly installment payments (individual credit purchase brokerage contract) should be made by automatic account transfer or credit card.
- Handling fee: ¥2,000 (No fee applies in the case of the online shop.)
- A handling fee will be included on your bill the following month.
- Payment for handset and accessories, etc.
Procedures can be carried out at docomo Shops carrying iPad.
Business hours differ by shop. See the pages of individual shops for details.
Notes on procedures
- When changing mobile phone models, please purchase a new battery, battery charger, and other accessories if your current ones are not compatible with the new model.
- See the d POINT CLUB website for details on the usage of points when paying monthly charges as a lump sum.
- If you select to purchase a mobile phone in installments, you will need to apply for a separate DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract). The various terms and conditions can be found in the DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract).
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.