Check the support information before purchasing an iPad.
Guide to Procedures
Check how to carry out procedures and make applications before purchasing.
Operation and Setting Procedures
Linked pages are in Japanese only.
How to set services and functions
How to transfer data
- From docomo Smartphone to iPad
- From docomo Feature Phone to iPad/ from the Other Carrier's Mobile Phone to iPad
- For transferring data from iPad to iPad, please refer to how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
How to update the iOS software
How to back up your data
Basic operating procedures such as acquiring the necessary Apple ID and setting up docomo mail are also explained in the Maruwakari Book.
Warranty Services for iPad
AppleCare+ for iPad
Protect your iPad.
Mobile Device Protection Service for iPhone & iPad
If you apply in advance, you will be protected in the event of trouble.
docomo Information Center
Phone number: 151 from DOCOMO mobile phones (in Japanese only) and 0120-005-250 (in English, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish) or 0120-800-000 (in Japanese only) from landline phones
iPad support hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays
For details on repair acceptance, contact an Apple authorized service provider or Apple Store.
Repair requests are also accepted in docomo Shop Marunouchi and docomo smartphone lounge NAGOYA.
Purchasing (Reserving) iPad
Purchase from docomo Online Shop
(in Japanese only)
- The securing of this product is according to the reservation order while we accept the designation of the delivery date with a turn of the purchase procedure completion.
- The orders through the Online Shop made by minors can not be accepted. Please note that even orders are made, we can not take the orders.
- Please note that until the arrival of the product (if docomo UIM card is issued, until the start of use), the next product cannot be purchased.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.