iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus
All-glass design. Advanced cameras. A11 Bionic chip. Wireless charging.1
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone3
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay4
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging-works with Qi chargers1
- iOS 12 with Screen Time, Group FaceTime, and even faster performance5
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- iPhone 8 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
- Go to www.apple.com/iphone-8/specs for a complete set.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.