AppleCare+ for iPhone
Protect your iPhone with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of ¥3,700 (tax inclusive) for screen damage, or ¥12,900 (tax inclusive) for any other damage. In addition, you'll get priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.*1
Service and support, all in one stop.
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide*1
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don't have to wait for a repair*1
- Pick-up and delivery service: A courier will pick up your iPhone
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents.
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of ¥3,700 (tax inclusive) for screen damage, or ¥12,900 (tax inclusive) for any other damage*1
Answers to all your Apple software questions.
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Software support for Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Carry-in availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. See terms above for full details.
See Apple's website for details of AppleCare+.
How to Apply and Pay
You can apply at a docomo Shop, an docomo retailer, or an Apple Store. Available payment methods differ depending on the application service counter.
At docomo Shops/docomo retailers
|¥1,045 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X|
|¥770 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus|
|¥678 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6|
|¥587 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone SE (applied for on or before Wednesday, April 15, 2020), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c|
|¥403 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone SE (applied for on or after Thursday, April 16, 2020)|
Applications for AppleCare+ for iPhone through payment of a monthly charge are only accepted at the same time as you purchase an iPhone.
- Some shops cannot handle applications for AppleCare+ for iPhone.
- If you cancel your Xi subscription or 5G subscription, or apply to retain your phone number, AppleCare+ for iPhone will be automatically cancelled.
- Lump-sum payment is not accepted.
- If you subscribe to this service at a DOCOMO retail store, Mobile Device Protection & Delivery Service, Mobile Device Protection Service, and Mobile Device Protection Service for iPhone & iPad will be terminated automatically.
- If you applied for "AppleCare+ for iPhone" by Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at DOCOMO, the service is continuously available for a monthly fee of ¥431 (incl. tax)/month for 24 months.
At the Apple Store
|Only ¥25,080 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X|
|Only ¥18,480 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus|
|Only ¥16,280 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6|
|Only ¥14,080 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone SE (applied for on or before Wednesday, April 15, 2020), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c|
|Only ¥9,680 (incl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone SE (applied for on or after Thursday, April 16, 2020)|
- You must purchase AppleCare+ for iPhone through lump-sum payment within 30 days of purchasing the iPhone to be warrantied.
- AppleCare+ for iPhone through lump-sum payment is only available from the Apple Store.
- The date that you purchased your iPhone and malfunction or damage to your iPhone at time of purchasing AppleCare+ for iPhone will be confirmed.
- Monthly payment is not accepted.
- Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Service fees are inclusive of tax.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, AirPlay, AirPods, Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple Pencil, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Face ID, FaceTime, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Lightning, Magic Keyboard, MagSafe, Siri, Touch ID, TrueDepth, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, Apple Arcade, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.