AppleCare+ for iPhone
Details of Warranty Coverage
Protection for your iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. And it adds coverage for two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of ¥3,400 (excl. tax) for screen damage, or ¥11,800 (excl. tax) for any other damage, plus applicable tax. You can preferentially contact an Apple expert by either chat or phone*1.
One stop for technical support
- Priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Pickup and delivery repair service or take-in repair service
- Express replacement service
- Hardware product warranty for iPhone, battery, and included earphones and other accessories
- Coverage for accidental damage due to handling (limited to two incidents, each subject to a service fee of ¥3,400 [excl. tax] for screen damage, or ¥11,800 [excl. tax] for any other damage, plus applicable tax.)*1
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and genuine Apple iPhone apps
- Connection to wireless network
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ for full details.
- Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
See Apple's website for details of AppleCare+.
How to Apply and Pay
At docomo Shops/docomo retailers
|¥950 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X|
|¥700 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus|
|¥617 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6|
|¥534 (excl. tax)/month for 24 months||iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c|
- Applications for AppleCare+ for iPhone through payment of a monthly charge are only accepted at the same time as you purchase an iPhone.
- Some shops cannot handle applications for AppleCare+ for iPhone.
- If you cancel your Xi subscription or apply to retain your phone number, AppleCare+ for iPhone will be automatically cancelled.
- Lump-sum payment is not accepted.
- If you subscribe to this service at a DOCOMO retail store, Mobile Device Protection & Delivery Service, Mobile Device Protection Service, and Mobile Device Protection Service for iPhone & iPad will be terminated automatically.
- If you applied for "AppleCare+ for iPhone" by Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at NTT docomo, the service is continuously available for a monthly fee of ¥392 (excl. tax)/month.
At the Apple Store
|Only ¥22,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X|
|Only ¥16,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus|
|Only ¥14,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6|
|Only ¥12,800 (excl. tax) lump-sum payment available||iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c|
- You must purchase AppleCare+ for iPhone through lump-sum payment within 30 days of purchasing the iPhone to be warrantied.
- AppleCare+ for iPhone through lump-sum payment is only available from the Apple Store.
- The date that you purchased your iPhone and malfunction or damage to your iPhone at time of purchasing AppleCare+ for iPhone will be confirmed.
- Monthly payment is not accepted.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.