All-screen design. TrueDepth camera. Face ID. Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)3
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera-Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay4
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging-works with Qi chargers2
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime5
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone X screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.