- Super Retina
- With iPhone X, the device is the
display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super
Retina screen fills the hand and
dazzles the eyes.1
- The display employs new techniques
and technology to precisely follow
the curves of the design, all the way
to the elegantly rounded corners.
- OLED Designed
for iPhone X
- The first OLED screen that rises
to the standards of iPhone, with
accurate, stunning colors, true
blacks, high brightness, and a
1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- A tiny space houses some of the
most sophisticated technology
Apple has ever developed, including
the cameras and sensors that
enable Face ID.
- All-New Design
- The most durable glass ever in
a smartphone, front and back.
Surgical-grade stainless steel.
Wireless charging. Water and
- Familiar gestures make navigation
natural and intuitive. Instead of
pressing a button, a single swipe
takes you home from anywhere.
- Your face is now your password.
Face ID is a secure new way to
unlock, authenticate, and pay.
- Facial Mapping
- Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth
camera and is simple to set up. It
projects and analyzes more than 30,000
invisible dots to create a precise depth
map of your face.
- Apple Pay
- Face ID is so secure you can use
it with Apple Pay. And check out
with just a glance.
- Portrait Mode
- Create beautiful selfies with
sharp foregrounds and artfully
- Portrait Lighting
- A new feature in Portrait mode,
Portrait Lighting produces
- The TrueDepth camera analyzes
more than 50 different muscle
movements to mirror your
expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal
your inner panda, pig, or robot.
- A larger and faster 12MP sensor.
A new color filter. Deeper pixels.
And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
- Portrait Lighting
- Depth-sensing cameras and precise
facial mapping create striking
studio-quality lighting effects.3
- Dual OIS
- Both rear cameras have optical
image stabilization and fast lenses
for outstanding photos and videos
even in low light.
- Optical Zoom
- The wide-angle and telephoto
cameras on iPhone X enable
optical zoom, as well as digital
zoom of up to 10x for photos
and 6x for videos.
- Neural Engine
- Introducing A11 Bionic. The most
powerful and smartest chip ever
in a smartphone, with a neural
engine that's capable of up to 600
billion operations per second.
- Faster CPU
- The four efficiency cores in the
all-new CPU are up to 70 percent
faster than A10 Fusion. And the
two performance cores are up to
25 percent faster.
- Machine learning lets Face ID
adapt to physical changes in
your appearance over time.
- Power Efficiency
- A second-generation performance
controller and custom battery
design that lasts up to two hours
longer between charges than
- The new Apple-designed three-core
GPU is up to 30 percent faster than
- A11 Bionic powers extraordinary
augmented reality experiences
in games and apps.
- With no charging cable required,
iPhone X is truly designed for the
future of wireless.5
- A Wireless
- Charge with wireless charging stations
and mats in hotels, cafes, and airports
around the world.
- Designed for
- A phone that's all screen required
an entirely rethought OS with
new capabilities and gestures.
- New with
- Get to apps in Messages with fewer
taps. Let Siri be your personal DJ.
And discover new music with friends
in Apple Music.6
- Experience mind-blowing
AR games and apps on the
world's largest platform for
- Apple Pay requires iOS 10.1 or later. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/KM207105.
- The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Portrait Lighting available in beta.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. The Sky app will be available in fall 2017.
The Sky app may not be available on the App Store in all countries or regions.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.