Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an
iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a
smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS
is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
iPhone XS Max
All-screen makes all the difference.
See how much more room you'll have
for everything you love to do.
Take a look at how the all-screen design
enhances your experience with these great apps.
Photos. Your favorite photos
fill the all-screen Super Retina
display. Pinch out to see how
all the details come to life.
Group FaceTime. FaceTime
now supports video and audio
with up to 32 people at once. Another reason you'll love
a big screen.
Maps. See more information
in a single glance. Great for
when you're on the go.
Augmented Reality. The large all-screen design lets you
jump right into immersive
Apple uses a special custom-designed alloy that's precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
power usage in
Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster
sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring
more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates
better image fidelity, greater color accuracy, and
reduced noise in low-light shots.
Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos
look even more professional thanks to a
sophisticated background blur.
All-new Depth Control. Now you can adjust the
depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
for Smart HDR
across your photos
with Depth Control
up to 60 fps
with Depth Control
up to 60 fps
5 Seconds of Summer Want You Back Music Video is available on iTunes.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone XS) and 6.46 inches (iPhone XS Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Compared with A11 Bionic.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE-Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and seewww.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.