Raku-Raku SMART PHONE me(F-01L)
Features of Raku-Raku SMART PHONE me(F-01L)
The screen and text are big, and it's easy to operate.
The basic functions and apps are displayed large enough to see easily, and operating the touchscreen feels like you're pressing buttons, so there's no need to worry.
Plenty of features that you can rely on for long-term use are supported.
All your smartphone worries will be gone. A reliable, waterproof and dustproof device with an included simple operation guide, featuring charging capabilities that are easy on the battery.*1
Enrich your day-to-day with the convenient features of the smartphone.
The camera takes clear pictures on a large screen and includes a fun function that tells you the name of flowers.*2 Perform operations and searches with your voice.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 4.7 inches
Approx. 143 x 70 x 9.3 mm
Approx. 143 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- Recording is not supported.
- When configuring, press and hold the Volume Button (+) Key to use it.
- The device can distinguish between touching and pressing, preventing you from making mistaken operations by unintentionally touching the screen.
- With a restricted electric current when charging, the battery does not deteriorate easily.
- There is no guarantee that the device will recognize all flowers.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Android and Google Play are either a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC.