Raku-Raku PHONE F-02J
Features of Raku-Raku PHONE F-02J
Can be used as before and easier to use
Informal easy-to-understand menu screen.
One-touch dialing allows a call to a registered person to be placed with the touch of a button
Waterproof/dustproof plus nuisance call countermeasures provide peace of mind
Dedicated guidance and recording function for people not registered to your Phonebook are provided as a nuisance call countermeasure function*1 so you do not need to worry about these calls.
Camera that takes beautiful photos and advanced pedometer function*2
Pedometer with support message function displays messages to cheer you on in standby.
Four-season wallpapers are linked to the pedometer.
Specifications and Services/Functions
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP5X dustproof performance. IP5X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function as a communications device and safety is maintained after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- The phone cannot be used as a remote control to operate the TV and other devices.
- Recording is not supported.
- Needs to be set in advance.
- Measurement requires the handset to be correctly placed in a suitable position. To achieve accurate measurements, we recommend using Carry Case (sold separately).
- The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate.
Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Only compatible with 2.4 GHz.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual product.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and licensed to NTT DOCOMO, INC.