Raku-Raku SMART PHONE 4
Features of Raku-Raku SMART PHONE 4
Impressive camera that can even capture clips of movement for your memories
Shoot beautiful photos which also capture people's gestures and movements by leaving control to the camera. Discover a new way to have fun by simply pressing the shutter button.
Broaden your entertainment experience with apps and the Internet
This model comes packed with plenty of functions that can be used easily if you wish so there is no need to worry about functionality. In addition, it is compatible with Google PlayTM so you can enjoy popular apps to your heart's content.
Unchanged, reassuring functionality coupled with easy-to-use refined design
Specifications and Services/Functions
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- Super HAKKIRI VOICE 3 not Super HAKKIRI VOICE 4 is supported during calls with VoLTE.
- This function is available for calls between DOCOMO VoLTE compatible models within an LTE area in Japan.
- When switched to large size.
- The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate.
Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Only available in some areas of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Google, Google Play and Android are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and licensed to NTT DOCOMO, INC.