Card Keitai KY-01L
docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode)
There's freedom in the way you carry it, and the way it fascinates others.
Released on November 22, 2018
On sale now
Features of Card Keitai KY-01L
A 4G feature phone with all the features packed into the world's thinnest*1 credit card sized device only 5.3 mm thick.
The electronic paper display is an incredible new experience.
With zero energy consumption when the screen is resting*2, we have made it possible to have a long-lasting battery on such a small device.
Wear it and fascinate the world.
The size of the device makes it look and feel like an accessory.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
- IPX2 means that the device has been tested to withstand 3 millimeters of water dropped from 200 millimeters above the device per minute. It indicates that this product continues to function as a communications device after this amount of water is dripped while rotating the device 15 degrees to four positions for 2.5 minutes each for a total of 10 minutes.
- Mobile phone devices that support 4G sold or released between January 2016 to the end of August 2018 (Does not include smartphones. Only includes straight shaped devices)
As of September 5, 2018, research done by Kyocera Corporation.
- Indicates display energy when not operating the device.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- This product cannot be used overseas.