arrows NX F-01K
Features of arrows NX F-01K
A swipe of your finger will adjust the screen so it's the perfect size for you to see.
When dealing with websites, electronic books, or documents with small text, the new Exlider sensor allows you to freely adjust the size of text to your needs just by tracing the power button with your finger.
Its screen is resistant to cracking and scratching *1, allowing you to use it for a long time without sacrificing its appearance.
It's been developed with a unique structure that makes its screen resilient to cracking. Thanks to its New Solid Shield, the device boasts both durability and a beautiful appearance. It's been tested for durability and shown to be resistant to breakage after being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1.5 m.
This kind of ease of use can only be brought to you by arrows.
You can use either of its two forms of biometric authentication (iris and fingerprint), depending on what the situation calls for. Reduce hassle with its ability to recall usernames and passwords using biometric authentication. It's the best of both worlds in terms of security and convenience.
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 5.2 inches
4 GB/32 GB
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Approx. 149 x 72 x 8.1 mm
Approx. 154 gnanoUIM
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A TV antenna cable F01 (included) is required.
- NX! Home Simple is supported.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- Passed the test of being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1.5 m from 26 different directions without screen breakage. (As of October 2017. Experiment conducted by Fujitsu Connected Technologies.) The test does not guarantee that the device will still be in perfect working condition or no breakage.
- The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and licensed to NTT DOCOMO, INC.