arrows Be3 F-02L
Features of arrows Be3 F-02L
Easy to use and dependable. A Japanese smartphone you can trust.
A high-quality, dependable smartphone made in Japan.
Full of features that are only possible on Japanese products.
Switching from a feature phone to a smartphone is not a hassle.
A reliable Arrows smartphone with a crack-resistant *1 screen.
It's durable, with a sleek design. It's the best of both worlds.
The screen is not the only hard-to-break feature on this tough smartphone.
A clean smartphone you can wash with hand soap *2.
Crystal clear, easy-to-read text.
With a touch of your finger, the text can be read by anyone.
Move the screen up, down, left, or right with a touch of your finger.
An organic EL display with text clear to the eye.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A signal may not be received due to noise depending on the usage environment.
For details on the service, please visit the website of the Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services.
For NHK subscription fees, please contact NHK.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- The device passed a drop test on concrete in 26 directions from 1.5 m height to confirm that the screen does not crack (As of April, 2019. According to Fujitsu Connected Technologies). Please note that this test result provides no guarantees regarding malfunction or damage to the device.
- According to the results of our experimentation methods, the device can be washed with either a foam-type hand soap or liquid-type dish detergent for household use made by domestic makers.
Please note that this test result provides no guarantees regarding malfunction to the device.
Rinse the soap off thoroughly using tap water.
Do not charge the device when it is wet.
Refer to the Fujitsu Connected Technologies website for details.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.