LG style2 L-01L
Features of LG style2 L-01L
5 days of continuous use *1 with 3900mAh large-capacity battery.
3900mAh large-capacity battery.
Enjoy video and Internet without draining the battery.
Charge your device quickly before going out.
Large screen Approx. 6.0-inch screen for easy reading.
Approx. 6.0-inch large screen with Full HD+.
Easy to read news and books.
Easy operation with one hand, even with the large screen.
A lot of memorial photos can be stored with 64GB memory.
64GB of memory allows you to store many photos.
Equipped with a dual camera feature. Take photos in your desired layout.
An AI camera that selects the optimal image mode for you.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.0 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 158 x 76 x 8.5 mm
Approx. 182 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- TV antenna cable L01 (included) is required.
A signal may not be received due to noise depending on the usage environment.
For details on the service, please visit the website of the Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services.
For NHK subscription fees, please contact NHK.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- This is the time the battery lasts for average smartphone use on a single charge (calculated based on the data from INTAGE Inc. in June 2015) (according to surveys by NTT DOCOMO and the manufacturer).
The time may be shorter depending on the actual use of the smartphone (when, for example, you talk continuously or download a large volume of video data).
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.