Galaxy Feel2 SC-02L
Features of Galaxy Feel2 SC-02L
It's big, easy to see, and it fits.
The large, approx. 5.6-inch organic EL display was designed to be easy to handle. It's comfort in the palm of your hand.
It's long lasting. No specs have been compromised.
Featuring a 3,000 mAh battery and 4 GB of RAM so you can use your phone efficiently for long periods of time. These specs will keep you going.
Using your phone will become a fun activity.
Stamps and food/skin beautification modes that are great for social media. It's fun for you and everyone around you.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 5.6 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM32 GB
Approx. 149 x 70 x 8.4 mm
Approx. 168 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- External TV antenna cable SC04 (included) is required.
- Only fingerprint activates the DOCOMO Mobile Payment/d Payment, and d ACCOUNT login services.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.