Galaxy S10 SC-03L
Features of Galaxy S10 SC-03L
With sleek design and specs *2, it's the best of both worlds.
The screen covers the entire front of the display.
It's thin and light.
It's fast, too. At 8GB, it has the most RAM out of all docomo smartphones *3.
With 3 cameras, anybody can take a picture that looks professional.
Take clear and attractive pictures anywhere and anytime.
An amazing 123 degree viewing angle allows you to take pictures of wide scenes and big groups of people.
Take beautiful pictures befitting each situation.
A new battery experience to revolutionize your daily life.
The smartphone learns your usage and save battery life in consequence.
Share battery charge just by stacking the devices together.
Plentiful battery capacity stored in a slim exterior.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.1 inches
RAM 8 GB/ROM 128 GB
Approx. 150 x 70 x 7.8 mm
Approx. 158 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- External TV antenna cable SC04 (included) is required.
A signal may not be received due to noise depending on the usage environment.
For details on the service, please visit the website of the Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services.
For NHK subscription fees, please contact NHK.
- Only fingerprint authentication can be used for DOCOMO Mobile Payment/d Payment, and d ACCOUNT login.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- This smartphone can be recharged just by placing it on the charger (compliant with the Qi standard).
- Number of smartphones shipped in 2018. Source : IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, January 30, 2019.
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. The highest docomo has to offer. As of May 16, 2019. Surveyed by NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- In docomo Smartphone. As of May 16, 2019. Surveyed by NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Starting in winter 2019, we will provide maximum receiving speed of 1576Mbps.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.