Galaxy S10+ (Olympic Games Edition) SC-05L
Tokyo 2020 Olympics limited edition
On sale now
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.4 inches
RAM 8 GB/ROM 128 GB
Approx. 158 x 74 x 7.8 mm
Approx. 175 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- External TV antenna cable SC03 (included) is required.
A signal may not be received due to noise depending on the usage environment.
For details on the service, please visit the website of the Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services
For NHK subscription fees, please contact NHK.
- Only fingerprint authentication can be used for DOCOMO Mobile Payment/d Payment, and d ACCOUNT login.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- This smartphone can be recharged just by placing it on the charger (compliant with the Qi standard).
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Starting in winter 2019, we will provide maximum receiving speed of 1576Mbps.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- PREMIUM 4G and the logo are registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.