Galaxy A41 SC-41A
Features of Galaxy A41 SC-41A
A high-resolution camera for quality photo shooting.
With approximately 48 megapixels, the high-resolution camera allows you to take clear and detailed photos. Photos are clear even when enlarged.
Capture the same full view of scenery that you see with your eyes.
This model features an ultrawide camera with a 123-degree field of view. It is the same field of view as the human eye, so you can capture the same scenery that you see.
It can detect the scene automatically. It's easy to take beautiful photos.
An appropriate scene is automatically selected for each subject, allowing you to capture moments using the optimal mode.
You're free to add blur to photos before and after shooting to make a subject stand out more.
Take clear and vivid selfies.
The front camera boasts a stunning 25 megapixels.
It also supports Beauty Mode for clearer and more vivid selfie shots.
Enjoy two apps with one tap*1.
One tap opens two apps on a single screen, so you can check a game strategy website while playing a game for double the fun.
Select two of your favorite apps.*1
The organic EL display with the largest market share in the world.*2
This organic EL display is not only clear but also practical.
You can unlock the device with ease just by touching the screen.
The time and your notifications can be checked even when the screen is turned off.
An unprecedented, easy-to-hold design.
The stylish back design will make you want to hold the device.
The approximately 70-mm wide body fits in the palm of your hand with ease.
It's waterproof, dustproof, and even FeliCa compatible. Excellent basic functions.
The basic features you need are covered, including 64 GB ROM/4 GB RAM, waterproofing/dustproofing*3, FeliCa, and a 3500 mAh battery capacity.
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.1 inches
3500 mAh *4
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB *5
Approx. 153 x 70 x 8.1 mm *7
Approx. 160 g
Compatible Not compatible
- This is the standard value of the technical specification.
- Not all of the capacity is available for use.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion. Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The size depends on the standards of the manufacturer. These measurements may not be true for the thickest part of the device.
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- Some apps may not be compatible with this feature.
- According to shipment records by the smartphone organic EL display manufacturer. October 2019 (Source: IHS Markit).
- IPX5/8, IP6X.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.