AQUOS R2 SH-03K
Features of AQUOS R2 SH-03K
Immersive and realistic capturing with the double-lens camera, including one optimized for videos.
This model automatically captures emotional moments during video recording.*1 The video and stills cameras maximize the video and photo quality, respectively.
Share precious memories more easily and comfortably.
You can quickly cut your favorite scenes from a video you record. It is simple to make a short movie for sharing.
Display and sound as immersive as a live experience.
The large screen almost filling up to the front panel and Dolby®*2 sound deliver movie-theater-quality picture and sound.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.0 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 156 x 74 x 9.0 mm
Approx. 181 gnanoUIM
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A TV antenna cable SH01 (included) is required.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- This is available only when recording a video with the Dramatic Wide Camera (optimized for videos).
- Dolby Atmos® is available only for output from the earphone-microphone jack.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Dolby and Dolby Atmos are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Dolby Vision is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- AQUOS R2 logo and AQUOS are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sharp Corporation.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.