Xperia XZ3 SO-01L
Features of Xperia XZ3 SO-01L
XperiaTM's first organic EL display developed at Bravia®.
You will be drawn to the beauty produced by Sony's unique high-resolution technology that carefully renders images so that the differences in brightness and hue are clear.
A high-performance Sony camera that beautifully and dramatically captures everyday moments.
The high-performance camera supports 4K HDR and super-slow motion. You'll never miss the moment with Smart launch.
Intuitive handling provided by Sony. A high-spec model that compromises nothing.
A new experience of operating on a large screen with one hand. It's equipped with the latest OS and a cutting-edge CPU and supports DOCOMO's fastest network*1.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.0 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM64 GB
Approx. 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm
Approx. 193 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) and a 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- Compliant with the Qi standard of the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), this smartphone can be recharged just by placing it on the charger.
- Limited to docomo Smartphones as of October 2018. (Based on NTT DOCOMO research) Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Xperia and Motion Eye are either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- BRAVIA and Triluminos are either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.