Xperia XZ1 Compact SO-02K
Features of Xperia XZ1 Compact SO-02K
State-of-the-art CPU mounted in a compact body.
This model has a state-of-the-art CPU and the latest AndroidTM 8.0 *1. With 4GB RAM, this model offers fast performance even when multiple apps are running. It is designed to be compact, without compromising features, so that it can fit in the palm of your hand.
Motion EyeTM camera to capture instantaneous motion.
Super Slow Motion plays back a moment of about 0.2 seconds in slow motion for about six seconds at a mind-boggling 960fps. This feature transforms everyday scenes, sports moments, and pets' movements into impressive images.
Advanced front-facing camera and audio features to create new joy.
With a resolution of about 8 megapixels, the front-facing camera allows super-wide angle photography. A group selfie of five adults side by side or a large number of people can be shot together with a vast background.
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 4.6 inches
Motion EyeTM camera
4 GB/32 GB
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Approx. 129 x 65 x 9.3 mm
Approx. 143 gnanoUIM
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A TV antenna cable SO01 (included) is required.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- As of September 25, 2017. Surveyed by NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Only available in some areas of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual product.
- The battery cannot be removed. The device needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Xperia is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- Triluminos is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Android is either a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and licensed to NTT DOCOMO, INC.