Xperia Ace SO-02L
Features of Xperia Ace SO-02L
A classy, compact model only possible with XperiaTM.
Compact with a refined rear design.
This model is equipped with an approx. 5.0-inch large, full HD+ display.
A durable body to keep your mind at peace.
Fun for everyone. Capture the night beautifully. A new camera experience.
Taking pictures with the whole group has never been more fun with the superwide angle front-facing camera.
Night shots will come out beautifully, too.
Take a fun selfie with everyone using the 4-panel story mode.
High specs that allow you to do what you want, whenever you want.
The battery is resistant to degradation even after two years.
Work fast even you save what you want, whenever you want.
Equipped with a high-resolution, 3.5mm audio jack.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 5.0 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 140 x 67 x 9.3 mm
Approx. 154 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Xperia is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- Triluminos is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.