Xperia XZ2 SO-03K
Features of Xperia XZ2 SO-03K
New design that is ultimately easy to view and easy to hold.
This model is slim but equipped with an approx. 5.7-inch vertically long display. The screen size is increased by about 13%.*1 A vertically long display with aspect ratio of 18:9 enlarge display area. Enjoy viewing videos or playing games in full screen.
Camera that makes all moments dramatic.
Best entertainment with immersive picture, sound, and vibration.
This model introduces the new Dynamic Vibration System. With Sony's unique sound analysis technology, the device vibrates with the sound of a music video, movie, or games. You can feel emotion and excitement directly through your palms.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 5.7 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 153 x 72 x 11.1 mm
Approx. 198 gnanoUIM
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) and a 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- Compliant with the Qi standard of the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), this smartphone can be recharged just by placing it on the charger.
- Compared to Xperia XZ1.
- In a smartphone. As of February 25, 2018, based on an official announcement by each manufacturer. According to surveys by Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- Videos can be output only to HLG compatible TVs. You may also output videos to a TV through a USB flash drive to which you save the video and via DLNA or Chromecast Ultra.
For details, please see the instruction manual of the TV.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Triluminos is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Android and Chromecast Ultra are either a trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC.
- Xperia, Motion Eye, and Dynamic Vibration System are either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.