Xperia 1 SO-03L
Features of Xperia 1 SO-03L
This level of high-resolution quality is extraordinary for smartphones.
21:9 CinemaWideTM display.
Sony's high-resolution technology for higher video quality.
The revolutionary Xperia brings new experiences to your daily life.
Two apps can be displayed at once easily.
A new feature, Game enhancer enable you to enjoy games more.
You can enjoy streaming video and music, and playing games to your heart's content.
Xperia's first triple lens camera for stunning image expression.
Xperia's first triple lens camera.
Focus on the eye of the subject, Eye AF (Auto Focus).
Motion picture recording feature Cinema Pro.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.5 inches
RAM 6 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 167 x 72 x 8.2 mm
Approx. 178 g
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- The Osaifu-Keitai lock is synchronized with the screen lock. If supported by your model, bio authentication is available for you to unlock the device for better security. (You need to configure the Osaifu-Keitai lock yourself. It is not configured by default).
- A 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
A signal may not be received due to noise depending on the usage environment.
For details on the service, please visit the website of the Association for Promotion of Advanced Broadcasting Services
For NHK subscription fees, please contact NHK.
- Only fingerprint authentication can be used for DOCOMO Mobile Payment/d Payment, and d ACCOUNT login.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- In smartphones, as of February 24, 2019, based on official announcements from each manufacturer. Surveyed by Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- 3,840 pixels wide x 1,644 pixels high (based on SID standard).
- Starting in winter 2019, we will provide maximum receiving speed of 1576Mbps.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Xperia is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- PREMIUM 4G and logo are registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.