Xperia XZ2 Compact SO-05K
Features of Xperia XZ2 Compact SO-05K
Approx. 5.0-inch vertically long screen with high-definition full HD+ display.
This model maintains the compact width of 65 mm but has an approx. 5.0-inch screen. A vertically long display with aspect ratio of 18:9 offers a breathtaking experience in game playing or video viewing. The multi-window function allows efficient use of multiple apps on one screen.
High-performance camera that beautifully captures the best moments.
The Motion EyeTM camera developed using Sony's traditional camera technologies. Super slow-motion, which is ultra-fast capture at a speed of 960 frames per second, was enhanced to Full HD. Ordinary moments, such as quick movements in sports or pet movements, can be recorded as breathtaking videos.
Enhanced features make your daily life fun and comfortable.
The Xperia-only Battery Care*1 feature learns how the user uses the smartphone for longer battery life. This model is designed for prolonged use because the battery does not easily deteriorate even after 2 years of use.
- Charging is halted before reaching full charge to reduce the load.
- Charging restarts to complete right before the expected charge end time based on the learned charging habits of the user.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 5.0 inches
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB
Approx. 135 x 65 x 12.1 mm
Approx. 168 gnanoUIM
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- A 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) and a 3.5 mm earphone conversion/TV antenna cable SO01 (included) are required.
- When an alarm is set, the charge end time is adjusted according to the set timer.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Triluminos is either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Xperia and Motion Eye are either a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.