Xperia 10 II SO-41A
Features of Xperia 10 II SO-41A
Easy-to-hold size of approx. 69 mm in width.
This model features a variety of functions, such as a 21:9 vertically long organic EL display that fits in the palm of your hand and a triple-lens camera.
The front and rear screens are made of tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 and are also waterproof and dustproof*1.
The 21:9 wide display makes for a breathtaking video viewing experience.
This model is equipped with an approx. 6.0-inch FHD+ organic EL display. The 21:9 wide display delivers images of such high quality with such a wide variety of colors that users may feel immersed in the screen.
It's useful for multi-tasking.
The multi-window*2 feature is useful for displaying and operating two apps on the vertically long display at the same time, allowing you to use social media while watching a video, or send a message while checking a map app.
Operability has been improved with application switching more intuitive than ever.
Its three cameras allow you to capture any scene flexibly.
It is now possible to faithfully capture photos of delicious meals or human skin texture with a wide range of colors. Night mode also allows you to capture beautiful night views with high sensitivity and dynamic range.
Long-lasting battery for reliable continuous use.
Equipped with a 3600 mAh battery, this device allows extended periods of reliable use by combining STAMINA® Mode*3, which extends battery life, with Battery Care, which reduces strain.
Choose Xperia for state-of-the-art audio quality.
This model can play audio in high resolution with approximately 3 to 6 times the information volume as a music CD. Furthermore, high-resolution wireless audio transmission with minimal sound degradation allows you to enjoy high-quality audio wirelessly. The 3.5 mm audio jack needs no conversion cable even for wired headphones.
The 10th anniversary of Xperia.
It has been 10 years since SO-01B was introduced domestically on April 1, 2010.
Through the integration of communications that connect entertainment and people all over the world, a new world of infinite possibilities is making its way around the planet.
Xperia 10 II is loaded with Sony entertainment technology. Experience the entertainment of a new age.
Specifications and Services/Functions
Approx. 6.0 inches
3600 mAh *4
RAM 4 GB/ROM 64 GB *5
Approx. 157 x 69 x 8.2 mm *7
Approx. 151 g
Compatible Not compatible
- This is the standard value of the technical specification.
- Not all of the capacity is available for use.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion. Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- The size depends on the standards of the manufacturer. These measurements may not be true for the thickest part of the device.
- IPX5/8 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX8 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- Osaifu-Keitai Lock can be linked with Sleep Mode. For details, refer to About Security (in Japanese only).
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- Waterproof and dustproof with IPX5/8 and IP6X.
- The multi-window feature must be supported by the applications you want to use.
- Performance and some functions are restricted. The degree of restrictions varies depending on the power-saving level.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Xperia, STAMINA, Triluminos are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Mobile Communications, Inc..
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass is a registered trademark of Corning Incorporated.