Beyond imagination. Unlimited possibilities.
Released on February 9, 2018
On sale now
Features of M Z-01K
New smartphone concept using two apps simultaneously *1.
This new style offers you a different real-time smartphone experience: watch a video on one screen while chatting with a friend on the other. Multitasking is so smooth that you can display a map app on one screen while browsing on the other screen to search for a shop.
Two facing screens and 3D high-quality sound.
This model is equipped with two high-quality full HD displays. A high transmission rate delivers clear and vivid colors with low reflection. The total screen size extends to approximately 6.8 inches when unfolded, so you can watch images and videos on one wide screen. It also supports Dolby Atmos for high-quality sound.
Stands in a stable vertical or horizontal position when unfolded.
When unfolded in the L-shape and placed horizontally, it stands in a stable position, which allows you to easily face the screens. The same video can be played on both screens (mirror mode).
Specifications and Services/Functions
- Video calls are not supported with VoLTE.
- High-resolution headset and speakers (sold separately) are required.
- With some exceptions, two different apps can be displayed and operated on the two separate screens.
- Refer to Product Update Information to learn about OS version upgrade schedules and changes.
- The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- Only available in some areas of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Dolby and Dolby Atmos are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and licensed to NTT DOCOMO, INC.