dtab Compact d-02K
Features of dtab Compact d-02K
Approx. 8-inch screen, waterproofing, and double-lens camera. Fun tablet for various occasions.
This model features an easy to view approx. 8-inch high-definition display, which is larger than the screen used on smartphones. It is so compact that it can be carried in a bag or even in an inside jacket pocket.
More comfortable for viewing videos and reading books.
User-friendly features satisfy all family members.
d kids*5 and Kids' Mode are preinstalled. This model is full of educational content that promotes intellectual curiosity among children. Parental control can be used to set usage time limits, so you can let your child use the tablet without any worries.
For more detailed features (in Japanese only)
Specifications and Services/Functions
- IPX5/7 waterproof performance. Please make sure that the rear cover is firmly closed before use. It is recommended to replace parts once every two years, regardless of whether or not there is an abnormality, to ensure the waterproof performance is maintained (charges will apply).
IPX5 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after 12.5 liter of water per minute is sprayed at the phone from all directions at a distance of approximately 3 m for at least three minutes using a water spray nozzle with an internal diameter of 6.3 mm.
IPX7 means that the mobile phone has the function as a communications device after it is submerged under tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 m, then left for approximately 30 minutes, and then taken out of the water.
IP6X dustproof performance. IP6X refers to a protection level and means that the phone has the function to prevent dust particles from entering the inside of the phone after it is placed in equipment with an atmosphere containing dust particles with a diameter of 75 µm or less and agitated for eight hours and then taken out of the equipment.
- Compared with d-02H.
- Only available in some areas. The data rate is the maximum value of the technical specification when sending and receiving and does not represent the actual data rate. Communications are provided on a best-effort basis and actual data rates may differ depending on the communications environment and network congestion. Depending on the reception condition, communication over LTE or FOMA may be applied even in a PREMIUM 4G area.
Please see Search Service Area for details on the compatible service areas.
- You need to submit an application for dTV and pay ¥500 per month (excl. tax). For details, please go to the dTV page.
- This is a sound system that produces live acoustic characteristics.
- You need to submit an application for d kids and pay ¥372 per month (excl. tax). For details, please go to the d kids page.
- The approx. 13-megapixel camera is for image capturing while the approx. 2-megapixel camera is for measuring the distance to objects.
- At the time of purchase, a docomo eSIM card is pre-inserted. The docomo eSIM card cannot be removed and then inserted and used in a model that is not compatible with eSIM. Re-issuing of a separate docomo UIM Card is required to use a model not compatible with eSIM. A separate docomo UIM Card issuing fee may apply for the reissuing procedure.
- The price is open. For more information, please contact a docomo Shop or other retailer.
- Please check availability with a docomo Shop or other retailer beforehand.
- Product and screen images are for illustrative purposes only, and may slightly differ from the actual products.
- The battery cannot be removed. The smartphone needs to be sent to the repair counter for battery replacement.
- Harman Kardon is a registered trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- PREMIUM 4G is a registered trademarks of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wi-Fi is either a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance., INC.