Content Filters Option
Subscription to the Content Filters Option, which blocks access to harmful sites, is recommended for minors who use d Wi-Fi.
- The Content Filters Option can be used by anyone regardless of their age.
Application : Required
Monthly charge : Free
- You can check your current registration status in Checking and Changing Membership Profile. To check the status, you must log in with your d ACCOUNT.
Customers must be subscribed to d Wi-Fi.
Access Restriction Categories
Illegal , inappropriate advocacy, adult, dating, grotesque, security, gambling, communication, adult oriented, occult.
- Access to sites based on URL information registered in the URL database provided by NetStar Inc. Access cannot be restricted based on individual content. This option does not guarantee that all harmful sites will be blocked.
- You cannot specify websites to exclude from the filter.
How to Apply
You can apply by PC, smartphone, docomo Feature Phone (sp-mode), phone, or at docomo Shops.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.