What is the i-mode HTML Simulator II
Please note that the Simulator is not able to reproduce the functioning of all the different models of handsets available. Thus, there might be slight differences between the behavior of an application in the simulator and on actual handsets; we advise you to run your final tests on the latter.
To run i-mode HTML Simulator II, you will need at least the following.
|OS||Windows® XP/Windows® Vista
(Japanese / English versions)
|CPU||x86 processor equivalent to 1 GHz or greater|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|HDD||at least 30 MB of free space available|
|Display||a screen resolution of at least 1024*768 pixels in full colors|
- Uncompress the downloaded files.
- Run the installer by launching the setup.exe file.
- Follow the instructions given by the installer to complete the installation procedure.
Downloading i-mode HTML Simulator II
An i-mode HTML Simulator II is available for download.
To download the i-mode HTML Simulator II, you must agree to our License Terms and conditions, and register as a user.
- The i-mode HTML Simulator includes Adobe®, Flash® LiteTM, and Adobe Reader® LE technology from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Adobe Flash Lite Copyright © 2003-2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe Reader LE Copyright © 1993-2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe, Adobe Reader, Flash, and Flash Lite are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.