Confirming/Managing Your Usage
Usage Charges Confirmation
Check your usage for the current month and past four months on the spot. A simple and convenient app is also available.
- Either a d ACCOUNT or network PIN is required depending on the communications environment used.
Instead of receiving notification of automatic payment and notification of charges by post, you can check your monthly usage charges and other charges at the Usage Charges Confirmation website via i-mode, sp-mode, or the Internet.
Mail notification services
Monthly Usage Charges Notice
For customers who subscribe to e-billing, when the usage charge for the previous month is finalized, you will be notified via SMS etc. (Application not required)
Charge Notice Service
This service informs you via mail when the total amount of your call and other charges for the current month exceeds the preset amount.
Data Communications Volume
How to Check Data Communications Volume (My docomo)
You can check data communications volume used for the current month and for the most recent three days by My docomo.
Data Volume Notice Service
This service notifies you by mail when a data volume specified by DOCOMO has been reached.
Data Volume Verification App
Provision of the Data Volume Verification app ended on April 14, 2014 (Monday).
This app allows you to check an estimate of the packet communications data volume used by your Xi compatible smartphone, Xi compatible tablet, or FOMA Raku-Raku SMART PHONE (F-12D).
Itemized Billing Service
This service informs you of information such as when (date/time), where (other party), and how long (call or communications time).
i-mode Access History
View and search your own i-mode usage (access history) online from a PC.
Call Charge View Function
You can check the charge for a call after it ends and your total call charge from your device. This service applies to voice call and digital call (Videophone call and 64K data communications) charges.
- The charges you are notified of are estimated amounts and may differ from the actual amounts billed.
- You can check and reset the estimated amounts from menus on your device. Please see the user's manual of your device for details.
- This service is available for i-mode devices of the 901i series and later (it is not available for smartphones and some other devices).
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.