Postal Itemized Billing Service
This service periodically sends an itemized statement of all charges for calls and communications used in one month by post. You can check usage details such as when, to where, and how much.
Application : Required
Preparation charge : ¥100
Postal charge : ¥81 (incl. tax)
- Itemized statement of charges for one month is sent
An itemized statement of all charges for calls and communications used in one month is sent by post.
- Sending to a postal address other than that for your bill is also possible
The itemized statement of charges can be sent monthly with your bill, or separately to the subscriber's postal address.
About Usage Charges
|Postal address for itemized statement of charges||Preparation charge||Postal charge|
|Send together with bill and other documents||¥100||free|
|Send to subscriber's postal address separately from bill and other documents||¥100||¥81 (incl. tax)|
- A separate postal charge applies for sending the itemized statement of charges separately from your bill and other documents.
- The preparation charge applies to one subscriber line for each month of use.
- The preparation and postal charges for the itemized statement of charges will be added to and billed with the charges for the month in which it is sent.
- Due to a postage rate increase by Japan Post, the postage fee for sending an itemized billing
statement of charges will rise to ¥81 (incl. tax), effective on October 2019.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.